Old Building Investment Residence
Investments with class.
Old Building investment flats are properties in old buildings that are not used as residence by the owner himself, but leased out for the purpose of generating income. An investment in such properties offers the investor various tax optimisation opportunities. As opposed to investing in residential properties, the special advantage of investment flats in architecturally interesting old buildings is that besides depreciation over 50 years on the purchase all refurbishment measures and repairs of the property are tax deductible over a shorter period of 10 to 15 years. Old building Investment Residences are partly rented out and partly unoccupied.
- 1050 Wien, Rüdigergasse 18 Noch keine Informationen.
- 1170 Wien, Schumanngasse 67 Noch keine Informationen.
projects | already sold
- 1040 Wien, Schönburgstraße 38
- 1070 Wien, Kaiserstraße 28
- 1120 Wien, Rechte Wienzeile 243
- 1180 Wien, Mitterberggasse 24
For further information please contact Mag. Eva-Christina Tondolo.Back to overview