Valuation is becoming an increasingly important factor and is a core element in the property service business. Properties are long-lived products and characterised by investments of large amounts of money and inherent risk. Therefore investors are increasingly making greater demands on maximum return and risk minimisation. Property investments therefore require careful and standardised valuation. The exact and reliable valuation of a property by officially sworn and judicially certified experts is therefore the basis for any successful property transaction. Notwithstanding its financing, transaction and procurement interests, EHL Immobilien guarantees the correct determination of fair market values.
As valuation surveyors with long-term national and international professional experience and as Publicly approved and court certified experts we have comprehensive expertise and in-depth market knowledge and are committed to accuracy and visionary thinking. EHL has assisted numerous renowned undertakings in their property transactions over the past few years and have gained a high level of credibility in the branch. Our valuation offer includes office and commercial properties as well as investment and retail properties and in Vienna the traditional tenant-occupied house and entire property portfolios.
With our offices in Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Bratislava and Bucharest we are able to provide professional valuation services also in CEE. Local property market experts assist the valuation team of EHL in preparing complex and comprehensive valuation reports in line with the international valuation standards.
As the market leader in the property business we offer our clients the following services:
- valuation reports for transactions
- determination of prices for properties to be purchased and sold
- Probate valuations
- valuation of estates of deceased persons
- Rental analyses
- valuations in civil law or insolvency proceedings
- residual value determination for project developments
- market analyses and surveys
- utilisation and exploitation concepts
- economic and return-on-investment analyses
- valuation of property portfolios
- valuations of properties in the context of due diligence audits